Calling all UX Designers who have a passion for creating extremely usable digital experiences! Your dream career awaits…
Are you a Senior UX Designer looking to move the needle and make a huge impact in usability across many brands? Or perhaps you’re a hypertalented mid-level UX Designer who KNOWS they can crush it if given the opportunity?
Join us and be a part of something greater: helping millions of small businesses succeed online. Enjoy a competitive salary, gym membership, company happy hours, and free catered lunch daily.
We are a winning company with top online brands within our portfolio, such as HostGator and Constant Contact. You can make an impact here. Apply today!
This is the time to get in! The Sr. UX Designer will play an integral role in developing UX design for our websites and products on an enterprise level, across our brands. Working closely with our Creative Design and Web Development teams, you will help create experiences that our customers will love. That said, there is a lot to be done. Are you up for the challenge?
What you will do:
- Market research, Industry & channel trends & Best practices
- Consumer insight, user data, user personas
- User experience flows (registration, signup, etc.)
- Product / tool ideation (dashboards & more)
- Information architecture (sitemaps, etc.)
- Wireframe creation
- Low-fidelity prototyping (preferably within InVision)
- Facilitate usability and AB testing initiatives
- Ensure consistent usability across products
- Participate in project briefing and brainstorming
- Ensure work meets stakeholder goals
- Present your designs and thought process to stakeholders
- Evangelize design and user experience best-practices
- Welcome constructive feedback
What you need:
- 4+ years of experience in UX, Interaction Design, Product Design, or related fields, designing for web and/or mobile
- Experience with pattern-based approaches to common design challenges
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks and Illustrator
- Deep understanding of responsive web design, mobile-first methodologies, conveying multi-step user interactions
- Enjoy collaborating with designers, developers, and product managers
- Able to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor’s degree in UX, similar concentration or equivalent experience
- Understanding of web hosting technologies
- HTML / CSS / Visual Design is a plus but not required
Please send URLs to your online portfolio, which should demonstrate a strong sense your UX design principles.
Endurance International is a leading provider of online solutions for small-business owners. We help launch more than 100,000 websites each month through our hosting, domain and related services.
Endurance offers a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, 401k, paid vacation and holidays. Additional benefits include optional employee paid life insurance and AD&D, voluntary long-term disability, and employee contributed Flexible Spending Account for eligible medical and dependent care expenses and more!